I have 2 caddies (lucky me) but only want 1 so 1 is up for sale. It is a 1988 model that has been the subject of extensive restoration work to a very good standard so in short it is structurally sound and does not need any welding. It does however need painting but my logic is that whoever the eventual owner is they can paint it the colour of their choice or its original colour of Gambia? red. it sits slightly lower than standard due to lowered springs on the front and dropped plates on the rear. Most of the suspension parts have been replaced including the front wishbones. It is a 5 speed diesel mated to a 1.6 turbo diesel engine; the engine was reconditioned and has not done many miles since having this done (cost approximately £1000). It comes with standard caddy seats a good dash and black door cards. Good tailgate, good doors. located in Rotherham South Yorkshire text me on 07588zero73zero89 I don't get on here much so drop me a text if interested or if you would like photographs.
To summarise it is a great base for someone who wants to make a good solid caddy

thanks