Thread: VW Caddy MK1 FOR SALE - AAZ & 12 Months MOT

VW Caddy MK1 FOR SALE - AAZ & 12 Months MOT

For Sale is my VW Caddy Pickup Mk1, first registered in May 1989 and comes with 12 Months MOT until 12th August 2019. It has had an engine conversion to a 1.9 TD from a MK3 Golf (AAZ code I believe), this mated to the original rod change 4 speed box. The engine runs and pulls very well with no smoke. The car has original speedo clocks in the dashboard which show 135,600 miles, I’ve been told the engine is much lower than this from the original seller, although cannot be guaranteed. The engine has had water-pump changed and a service around 1,800 miles ago.

This pickup has had thousands spent on it and many hours. The bodywork is extremely straight, and has had a full repray including the engine bay, also it has had full bed replacement (see pictures) and the bed is now in good condition, this alone is not common in Caddys and costs a lot. It has had vinyl stuck to the bed which could easily be removed with a heat gun as is not to everyone’s taste (or mine). Often these pickups have wood to hide the beaten bed but this one is immaculate.

Underneath, it has had welding done to suspension components and all the other relevant areas which these Caddys tend to rust. It has had sills replaced, along with floor pans, arches etc. This caddy is coming up to 30 years old next spring so is going to have had repairs.

It has a rear sliding window which sets the truck of nicely and alone costs over £200 with the rubber. It also has Lenso BSX 15” Alloy Wheels with colour coding centres fitted with nearly new tyres (still has stickers on rears), wheels alone are £130 a piece is you buy new from VW Heritage, without the tyres. The truck also has had Electric Windows fitted, Sunroof, New Carpets etc.

As the photos show this caddy is in very good condition and is ready to drive away with 12 Months MOT, its not perfect by any means however it’s a 30 year old pickup and if it was perfect it would at least £8,000 like others on here!

If you have any doubts I’d recommend coming to view the car, I’ve tried to be as honest as possible but could have missed a few details. Any further details please don’t hesitate to give me a call on 07711-405103. Car is located at NN29 area.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (109.6 KB, 165 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (128.6 KB, 158 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (103.2 KB, 160 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (43.6 KB, 161 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (112.3 KB, 161 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (104.0 KB, 160 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (74.1 KB, 158 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (58.5 KB, 162 views)
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (120.7 KB, 162 views)
    • File Type: jpg 10.jpg (41.6 KB, 158 views)
    • File Type: jpg 12.jpg (92.9 KB, 159 views)
    Last edited by skinner6421; 23-08-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Sorry that would help wouldn’t it... £5,850. Probably more info on the eBay advert.
    Thanks