Thread: Time for new dash speakers-MK1

Time for new dash speakers-MK1

The ones it came with were trashed. Now one of the badly fitting ones I put in it quit. So I'm looking for new ones. I've no interest in hi-fi, just basic speakers THAT FIT will suit me. I've been browsing around on eBay and such and most I see are rated at 50W and have huge magnets on them or protruding tweeters. Anyone have a line on some basic ones that have worked for theirs? (USA)

I friend was swapping out speakers in a Grand Cherokee and tossing the tiny dash speakers. They caught my eye and he gave them to me. Turns out they are even smaller than what I need. But I put them in. One grille never sat down correctly until now, so that's nice. Sounds is a bit squeaky but they don't "rattle" like the ones that they replaced so it's a step up. They'll hold me down until one day I find out exactly what aftermarket speakers fit nicely. Not a priority really. I have had the door pocket/speakers off a Cabriolet that I think would accept some 4x6 Pioneers or something but they're very low on my to-do list (too many cars).