I recently picked up an 82 caddy. It was involved in a front-end collision and some point. I also have an 85 Cabriolet that has a good front end on it. I was curious if anyone could give me guidance if there was a series of spot welds I could cut in order to replace the front end of the truck with the front end of the Cabriolet or if there is an area that people normally cut and graft. Thanks for any help. 20180529_200308.jpg20180527_132057.jpg