Thread: Raptor bed liner

Raptor bed liner

Has anyone on here had any experience with UPOL's Raptor bed liner?

Is it any good?
    Ease of application ect?

Maybe planning on using the tintable version on my caddy

Its good stuff, i first used it back in 2009 and used a roller to apply it, nice and easy to use. But can be sprayed on / tinted

Yes, it’s superb. I used the tintable type

Yep. The whole underside

http://www.vwcaddy.com/showthread.ph...049#post757049

I also used the tintable one when I converted a friends Jeep Commanche from a crew cab to a single cab

IMG_2842.jpg

ok sorted thanks guys. going to do the whole underside the same colour as the topside. ( L20B Leuchtorange )

However might not do the bed. After all the hours replacing the bed it seems odd to cover up all the good work with a textured finish.

Quote Originally Posted by BUGMAN View Post
    ok sorted thanks guys. going to do the whole underside the same colour as the topside. ( L20B Leuchtorange )

However might not do the bed. After all the hours replacing the bed it seems odd to cover up all the good work with a textured finish.
    No, dont do the bed after all that work. just remember when you tint make sure you get the same amount of colour mixed in on every bottle otherwise the colour varies. Also it drys more matt than the actual paint. That why I didnt mine black as im going to go over it in body colour