Thread: Clear out....

Clear out....

I flogged of loads of vw tat over the last few weeks, and binned a load too.

Fucking feels great!

Just thought I'd share

Yeah im doing the same, sick of moving shit from one place to another

Jim trying things
    KRfuel5.jpg
    Alan says: Selling the $hit in the garage pays for new toys

Quote Originally Posted by 13 View Post

Fucking feels great!

Just thought I'd share
    Does feel good - until next week when you need that thingummy that had been cluttering the garage for the last six years and you'd never ever possibly need.

Wasn't really intending on selling on this thread, but any one want a rear window seal?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F112589167196

You prompted me to have a clear out of my garage.

It's all going to the tip, not much of use - though I did find the t shirt I was wearing when I first viewed the house 20+ years ago, emblazoned with 'eat shit and die' across the back, what a way to make a first impression with your potential new neighbours!
    Also found the t shirt that watched Nirvana and Public Enemy, it's shredded now but couldn't bin it.

Did manage to through out nearly a wheelie bin bag full of rags and dust sheets - I keep getting them given to me and think they may come in handy and stash them away, but I get given more than I use.

I managed to clear a spot under the lathe for the compressor, I was only when I'd carried the compressor across the garage I remembered that I had tried to fit it here before and it just doesn't quite fit.

Few weeks ago I needed some pump seals - so instead of buying ten here and ten there I bought a bag of 200 o rings.

I put a loose handful into my pump rebuilding seal assortment box and thought..... where's a good place to store the other 160 or so orings, it was only when I spotted the ideal place did I find another bag of about 160 or so of the exact same o ring

Been throwing out tins of paint with next to nothing in and other unidentified stuff in tubes that had gone hard/dried up

Only problem is I now have a huge pile of crap dumped on the floor ready for a tip run next weekend - so it actually looks more untidy than it did before I started.

Very cathartic though

Excellent!

I am thinking of purge stage 2... Not sure what to get rid of next.

I'm up to £1200 of tat flogged now

Quote Originally Posted by 13 View Post

Fucking feels great!

Just thought I'd share
    and no doubt in 2 weeks you will need something you threw out!

Absolutely damn sure