Thread: FOR SALE. My Caddy Sport, Mk1 Rivage Convertible and Mk1 Golf Campaign.

Cool FOR SALE. My Caddy Sport, Mk1 Rivage Convertible and Mk1 Golf Campaign.

Hi Peeps.

Greetings.

I am thinking that I might just be the most senior member of the Caddy Forum (Mike?!) having driven Mk1 Golfs for 35+ years it is time for me to move onwards and sideways.

I am sure that I will regret this one day!

Bit of an unusual way to try and sell my vehicles may be but here we go........

I have for sale:

1. A White Mk1 Caddy Sport. H plate. Registered 01-01-1991. 6 former keepers. MOT. 10 months. Most of the body kit is in the green house.

2. A Blue Mk1 Rivage convertible. K plate. Registered 16-09-1992. 4 former keepers. SORN. No MOT.

3. A Lhasa green Mk1 Campaign. A plate. Registered 01-11-1983. 4 former keepers. SORN. No MOT.

These cars are not minters and not Show Cars, yet, but it would not take £zillions to get them into good condition/order.
    I am not going to sell these cars to anyone who is not prepared to come and discuss them with me and check the vehicles out before hopefully buying them, as seen.
    The vehicles are located in Surrey. +- 5 miles inside the M25. Junction 7.
    Price: £35000 each. Any 2 £63000. All 3 £82500.
    If you are seriously interested in all, or any, of these vehicles please PM me with your email address and I will send you photos from my mobile followed by selected additional photos to suit your requirements. If you are still genuinely interested please give me a call to discuss the vehicles before arranging a viewing.

I also have for sale: Mk1 Caddy Bull Bars. £1850. Mk1 Caddy rear light guards. £28:50. Blue Mk1 bonnet. £450. White Mk1 bonnet. £350. White Mk1 Caddy passenger door with glass. £450. Mk1 Caddy rear screen guard with side pieces attached and matching section for tailgate. £1650. MK1 Caddy black rigid rear bed cover. £850. Mk1 Caddy grey rear bed tonneau cover. £450. Mk1 Caddy white tail gate. Straight but needs some tlc. £1450. Blue Rivage front and rear bumpers. £850 each.

All prices collection only.

In addition to the above I have a shed load of Mk1 convertible spares removed from my previous Blue Rivage that was written off by a nerd in a Merc who simply drove into the side of my car at a small cross roads around the back end of Purley about 9 years ago!

Hopefully they will but if these vehicles do not sell on the Caddy Forum asap I will give Ebay a go and see w'appens there.

Thanks for reading this post. I do hope that it complies with the Forum Rules and Regulations.
    Please let me know if you are interested in buying before I change my mind!
    Go Well. Bestest......... Cadby(and Son)!

Dropped you a message mate

Hi Mate,

I've Pm'd you.

Thanks Joe.

Argh! What you going to do instead!?

Hope all is well Cadby!

Still hoping to be seeing you at Action

Hi 13. Go forwards, backwards and then straight ahead! Got the horizon in my sights and going for that at the mo and have a plan! Will let you know more when I do. In the mean time I am driving my daughters hand me down 1.2 Super charged Polo! Not! But it does have a drink holder! Go well. Cadby.
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 View Post
    Argh! What you going to do instead!?

Quote Originally Posted by fuus View Post
    Hope all is well Cadby!

Still hoping to be seeing you at Action
    All good thanks Fuus. Really hoping to be in the Action again this year in something or another! Still can't really believe the Caddy in your threads is the one that took you around Europe and to VW Action. I am really impressed with your progress. Keep on keeping on with it and go well. Cadby.

Hi Mate,

Did you get my PMs?

Hi Joe. Yes and pics sent to your mobile last night. Received now? Plmk. Thank you.
    Cadby.

do you have any pictures of the caddy sport? o796 55 85 77

Hi Curtis. Tried to send you a text. Didgit missing? Please pm me your email address. Tks. Cadby.

the one with the block of flats on top

Found some pics from 2012 when you had the guards fitted

Some pictures from Cadby

More pics here -
    http://s549.photobucket.com/user/dbl...?sort=3&page=1

Those sportline recaros? Look tidy as

Quote Originally Posted by fuus View Post
    Those sportline recaros? Look tidy as
    yep

Having owned my Caddy Sport for 10+ years it has now just been SOLD to Mark from Herts. The transaction has left me full of mixed emotions! Pleased that it has gone to someone who I feel confident will look after it but sad that it has gone away. We travelled together for many a mile, through thick n thin, and it never really let me down. Wondering what to do now with DasTischer. Hang on a moment I have got an idea! To be continued! Go well peeps. James. AKA Cadby and Son.