Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Big bumper 8v mk2

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bognor
    Posts
    529
    There's no such thing as too low !! Put it back on the ground and some twat like me will fall in love with it ! Or definitely include a picture of it slammed when you sell it...

    Looks very tidy compared to the first pics !

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bognor
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by notenoughtime View Post
    Today I purchased these which will go on the golf I can then put the G60's on the grey caddy

    Very tasty

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by InferdRhythm View Post
    There's no such thing as too low !! Put it back on the ground and some twat like me will fall in love with it ! Or definitely include a picture of it slammed when you sell it...

    Looks very tidy compared to the first pics !
    Lol, once the ATS wheels go on it will look much better and fill those horrible G60 arches

    Quote Originally Posted by InferdRhythm View Post
    Very tasty
    I do like them!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Hampshire / Surrey Border,GB.
    Posts
    4,899
    Looks sooooo much better now it is up off the deck, I cannot stand the slammed look where the suspension has no chance to work. You have done a good job there. I do love a nice ats cup wheel.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by caddyshack View Post
    Looks sooooo much better now it is up off the deck, I cannot stand the slammed look where the suspension has no chance to work. You have done a good job there. I do love a nice ats cup wheel.
    Thanks

    It must have been sitting on the bump stops which just makes a car handle terrible! It's not that bad a drive now before it was a bone shaker

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    2,125
    Speakers fitted into the holes that were already in the door cards, I'd prefer them not to be there but looks neater now!


  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Hampshire / Surrey Border,GB.
    Posts
    4,899
    tweeters are very directional, I cannot work out what they are doing there, they at least need to be pointing at your ears.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    1,567
    Never mind messing with all them mk2's Carey get that blood caddy finished !!!!!!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by caddyshack View Post
    tweeters are very directional, I cannot work out what they are doing there, they at least need to be pointing at your ears.
    I know but the holes were already there! So at least it's neater now

    Quote Originally Posted by tontoe View Post
    Never mind messing with all them mk2's Carey get that blood caddy finished !!!!!!
    Caddy was meant to be picked up last week to get the exhaust sorted! I've got the escort off the ramp finally so I may just do the exhaust myself tomorrow now

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    1,567
    Good to here it! i know how it is, I spend most of my spare time with good intentions but end up sorting some thing else

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    2,125
    ATS cups fitted with 205/45/15 toyo proxes fills the arches nicely I think




  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    2,125
    Just need to give it a proper clean inside and out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •