Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Important news regarding the CLASSIFIEDS

Please dont bring signatures back, due to wankers who insist on having giant pictures it make forums almost unreadable.

How about having banner ads every five or so posts or something equally as annoying, which as a paid member you dont see. Of course as they're pay per click we could all just click on them anyway.

The whole gold star/coloured writing/'Im a special fucker' avatars etc would just serve to divide paid members from peasant members and wouldn't necessarily be a positive addition.

limit sig pic size to 600 x 200 perhaps

Even at that size it still makes it look messy. How about reinstate signatures and as a paid member you dont have to see them?

The banter on here is quality. I'm a part of quite a few mk1 grouos on fb and just find that its often people mugging one another off, people slagging off others for not paying up or people just trying to make silly money off of parts.
    I also hate the fact that two hours later you cant find the post on fb that you want to refer back to and that if you do strike a deal with someone, they dont seem to keep their word and if some cheeky fecker offers them an extra squid via private message, they go radio silent!

My two penneth, i'm quite happy to go along with whatever Jim n Al decide. I wouldn't be to cheesed to see a some advertising of some sort....as long as we get looked after at the retailers

This place is fab, i've learnt so much, Its my second home.

If paid members could use the tag function I'd pay

I wouldn't abuse it honest

Well Al, two adverts posted since you opened up the classified - have you seen them? do you still think it was the right idea?

Quote Originally Posted by webb-781 View Post
    If paid members could use the tag function I'd pay

I wouldn't abuse it honest
    I would

Quote Originally Posted by regcheeseman View Post
    Well Al, two adverts posted since you opened up the classified - have you seen them? do you still think it was the right idea?
    yeah im happy to suck it n see for a few months so I can compare traffic etc...