Thread: "Just Caddys" is closing at the end of the year.

"Just Caddys" is closing at the end of the year.

Its with much regret that I have decided to close the "Just Caddys" Shop at the end of the year.

Due to the fact that in the last 18 month some stock is getting impossible to source, to expensive or the suppliers are down right unreliable, to be able maintain a sustainable business!

However, there is a silver lining of sorts; I am currently putting together an online shop for "Retrofication", as I will be expanding the fabricated and engineered parts into other models & marques. As you can begin to see here

I will continue to offer a selection of Caddy parts either within Retrofication or this website, but will advise on this in due course.

But its business as usual and all orders placed will be processed until the end

Al

Sorry to hear that Al but like you say every cloud gas a silver lining, I wish you every success in retrofication

Will you still be selling the sliders.
    Good luck with the new future. X

good luck with the new venture

Thanks fella's

Im hoping to have the new website up and running by the w/end. You'll be pleased to know that there is a section dedicated to the Caddy

In the mean time products are in my ebay shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Retrofication the links on this website will direct you there, when I launch the new show I will change the links once again