Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: We're back!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    15,998

    We're back!

    Right then gumbos, we're back online!!!

    I've done an upgrade to the software and followed all the guidance on the VB site securing the forum from further attacks.

    We will have lost a few 'touches' like the forum logo and stuff but that will be an easy fix.

    Please let us know if anything isn't working or doesn't 'feel' right

    Cheers

    D'managment aka Monkey & Al
    Alan says: Selling the $hit in the garage pays for new toys

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newtown, Wales
    Posts
    7,036
    good work, much appreciated guys

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    land of leprechans
    Posts
    6,955
    Whats with the facebook like thingy in the top left?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    15,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry-tdi View Post
    Whats with the facebook like thingy in the top left?
    Part of the upgrade fella, you can link forum posts to your facebook page
    Alan says: Selling the $hit in the garage pays for new toys

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,793
    Good work there, have you actually slept since last night then?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    hayling island , portsmouth
    Posts
    2,190
    Good work
    ive missed reading silly posts

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    oxfordshire
    Posts
    2,557

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    15,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_T View Post
    Good work there, have you actually slept since last night then?
    Not much.

    Got about 4 hours last night. I'm a machine lol
    Alan says: Selling the $hit in the garage pays for new toys

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    5,008
    Thanks d'manangement,
    You don't realise what a good thing we've got until its gone!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    playing the triangle in a reggae band.... and ting
    Posts
    16,240
    Quote Originally Posted by DubMonkey View Post

    Please let us know if anything isn't working or doesn't 'feel' right

    anything??


    well, the things I think about when masturbating don't 'feel right'
    Last edited by My Little Brother's Van; 24-09-2013 at 09:34 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ROMFORD, ESSEX
    Posts
    7,018
    Well done chaps..... Good work!

    I've been lost without this site....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    1,308
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    You don't realise what a good thing we've got until its gone!!
    and this
    Quote Originally Posted by rimexboy View Post
    I've been lost without this site....
    Ive actually had to do work around the house as I had nothing else to keep me occupied.

    Monkey and Al your hard work is very much appreciated.

    anyway thats enough ass kissing for today

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,793
    Quote Originally Posted by rimexboy View Post
    Well done chaps..... Good work!

    I've been lost without this site....
    Quote Originally Posted by webb-781 View Post
    This

    and this


    Ive actually had to do work around the house as I had nothing else to keep me occupied.

    Monkey and Al your hard work is very much appreciated.

    anyway thats enough ass kissing for today
    Apparently there's a facebook site but thats no good for us who aren't facebook members.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ROMFORD, ESSEX
    Posts
    7,018
    Facebook ain't for me that's for sure lol...

    I'm an old cunt lol

    In fact I bought another caddy my mrs is over the moon NOT!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    5,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_T View Post
    Apparently there's a facebook site but thats no good for us who aren't facebook members.
    Aw biscuits, didn't you think my comment was worth another mention too?

    I thought we were BFF again x

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,793
    Which comment?

  17. #17
    Well done Monkey boy

    I will try and sort out the banner this evening

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_T View Post
    Apparently there's a facebook site but thats no good for us who aren't facebook members.
    That's fine, we talk to Liz instead

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,793

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ROMFORD, ESSEX
    Posts
    7,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Al View Post
    Well done Monkey boy

    I will try and sort out the banana this evening
    Ah that's nice Al....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •