Thread: You MUST read this regarding the recent HACKING and CLASSIFIEDS on the website

You MUST read this regarding the recent HACKING and CLASSIFIEDS on the website

Its just come to light that the forum has been hacked!

The section concerned is the classifieds SO PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS THROUGH THE FORUM FOR CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS until we get to the bottom of it.

If you HAVE made a payment since the 30th August PLEASE LET ME KNOW via PM as the payment would have not come to us. (and I will activate your account manually)

If this is the case, then contact Paypal IMMEDIATELY and cancel the transaction

Im sorry for any inconvenience, but this is a very complex trojan that we now need to overcome. So complex in fact that we cannot currently turn off these fraudulent payments

Moving on from the above (and we all know what happened).

ALL classifieds payments were redirected to the hacker.

SO IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR CLASSIFIEDS IN THE LAST MONTH READ ON;

Check your paypal, if the payment has been sent to the email address fatfox21@gmail.com (or shows as some chinese/asian text) then contact paypal as this is a fraudulent payment. I have contacted paypal regarding this so hopefully they will deal with them?!?

IF YOUR PAYMENT went through to a***.shurety then that is fine it would have reached us (I have not put the full address for obvious reasons)

IF IN DOUBT THEN PM ME

I have now sorted out the payment system and we should be nack to normal and all security issues sorted
    Last edited by Al; 25-09-2013 at 12:10 AM.