Thread: You best fucking all read this

You best fucking all read this

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO GO OVER THE RULES REGARDING THE CLASSIFIEDS

BEST THING YOU CAN ALL DO IS READ THEM AND REMEMBER THEM

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF REPEATING MYSELF, SO ANYONE (I DONT GIVE A FUCK ON HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OR HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE) I WILL BAN YOU WITHOUT WARNING

PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO RULE 10

http://www.vwcaddy.com/showthread.ph...-(please-read)

ITS THE SAME OLD FACES WITH THEIR OPINIONS THAT NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN, EITHER ADHERE TO THE RULES OR FUCK OFF

NO MORE GAMES

Well said! Reading the negative feed is so frustrating on the sellers behalf

vwoldskool Guest
    i'm still awaiting my refund due to this, please refund asap, thank you

Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by vwoldskool View Post
    Fella I Will Start by Appoligising to Al For My Comments on your for sale Thread Al Nor the Web Site Owes you a Refund For Comments made by users like me!!!

I Found wot i said was the Truth!!! I Never Slagged off your Ad I Clearly Stated wot I Saw you Advertised last week @ £1200 then a few Days later £650

If Offence Was took by My Honesty I Will Hold my Hands up SORRY!!!

As For Your Demand for Your £5 Back You Should Not be Demanding Money back From the Owner of this site Who Has Gone out of his way to Sort this out for You
    And Help You!!!

If Anything You Should be Demanding the Money back From Me!!!! or Any One else that you Found Offensive

You Might Get told to Fuck off

Garnteed I WILL NOT TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF!!!! Send me Your Paypal Detales and when I Get Home From Work in the Morning I WILL PAY YOU YOUR FIVER £5

Truthfully I DO NOT WANT TO BE BAND FROM THIS WEB SITE!!! But if I Do For My Honesty I Still Stand on My Apologetic Throne to Al For upsetting Him with My Honesty and Comments!!!

Can we have a rule 11 then? If you are taking the p with what you are offering or the stupid price you think it's worth then you deserve all you get.

How much is an ebay listing for a motor? Do you get a refund if you've been unrealistic with your reserve and get no bids? You'll still get rude messages via ebay.

One of the best things about this forum was the short shrift given to people trying to make a fast buck and cash in on the scene, at the expense of one of our members, no point in having classifieds if we get a reputation for punting out overpriced tat.
    Everyone is guilty of advertising over priced tat or whatever at some point, but no body expects their ad to be run down or the price criticized! We all may feel like telling people "how it is" or may offer advise, but its a continue repetition on this website that some think they can continue with a barrage of bullshit to sellers.

If its over priced or a piece of shit people are big enough and ugly enough to make up their own minds, but I am sick to death of getting PMs from new members that have paid the money to advertise, which is then held back by paypal because people cant keep their mouths shut!

So who looses here??? well ultimately YOU LOT because im the one digging in my pocket every month to pay for this website, and the less that advertise the more I have to dig! And when the forum can no longer substain itself I WILL PULL THE PLUG as it is of no benefit to me and is complete fucking PITA from day to day

END OF

Quote Originally Posted by vwoldskool View Post
    Yes you are waiting!

So that I can look into the facts behind this, and dont flatter yourself that this thread is because your ad.

The fact is that you have had your ad regardless or what people have or have not said, because I can see that some were actually trying to give you some sound advise!

I see you opened up a paypal dispute this morning before I even see your PM so thanks for that I do happen to have a life outside of this forum and dont spend 24/7 on here!

I will give you your £5 back even though you used the service. But let me remind you that im doing this because I cannot be arsed to argue the toss over £5 and that Paypal do not refund money for services rendered ONLY for goods, so if I dispute it you'll get nothing!

And for the comments in your PM I will be revoking your membership as you have no desire to hang around anyway

I think people, especially new members need to grasp what this bloke (Al) actually does for this forum, it benefits so many. I for one have sold many many times on here, helping others with spares and making a drink along the way, had it not been for this site I'd of had troublesome sales, non payers and general tw*ts buying good caddy stuff, yep i'm referring to Ebay and the like. This isn't a soulless sales site desperate for fees and profit, pi$$ off to Ebay if you want that.

Al, I doubt it'll count for much but if it does get near to "plug pulling" time, please ask the genuine members for extra contributions to keep this site alive

i for one will contribute if need be. the community is far too strong on this forum to just die like that, dont think anyone wants that.. weather you come on here to sell stuff, buy stuff, hang out having a AWESOME time, get inspirational ideas or just general knowledge its the best and only site dedicated to volkswagen caddys and without it i dont think many of us would love the trucks which we do! better then that i dont think we would see as many as we do! i do understand that the pm's you get from new and existing users complaining about this very matter must get on your nerves al and yes, we should keep none-useful comments to ourselfs..

i for one have done this in the past and will not be commenting bullshit on anyone's for sale thread in the future.

I mirror what ant an caddypenguin say

Fair one al. I was trying to sell mine a while back and my caddy got slagged off big time. Yes it was a lot of money but had to be that to justify selling it, it owed me double that and I agree its no one else's business

Can I have a million pounds please al? And what happened to that black gti eng caddy you had?

Quote Originally Posted by caddypenguin View Post
    Al, I doubt it'll count for much but if it does get near to "plug pulling" time, please ask the genuine members for extra contributions to keep this site alive

Quote Originally Posted by caddypenguin View Post
    +2

Quote Originally Posted by 13 View Post
    +2
    Doesnt make 13 +2 15

Yes i would be happy to pay a contribusion if it came to it

Quote Originally Posted by Ogni View Post
    Doesnt make 13 +2 15

Yes i would be happy to pay a contribusion if it came to it
    pay it, you can't even spell it!

Quote Originally Posted by whelp View Post
    pay it, you can't even spell it!
    That made I laugh that did

Quote Originally Posted by Vanworx View Post
    And what happened to that black gti eng caddy you had?
    Im rebuilding it as a demo & daily driver mate