Thread: Caddy/Inca Van front door lock repair kits

Caddy/Inca Van front door lock repair kits

This 5 piece repair kit will fit the drivers side or passenger side. This kit will fit a Caddy Van/Polo Classic model manufactured from August 1996-2002 using the later style laser key.

You will need this kit if your lock is very stiff to open or your key is just turning as you will find that some of the parts are broken inside.

Part circled 17 - VAG equivalent Part number 6K4 837 223 A
    Part circled 19A - VAG equivalent Part number 6N0 837 313
    Part circled 20 - VAG equivalent Part number 6N0 837 634
    Part circled 19 - VAG equivalent Part number 6N0 837 229 A
    Part circled 21 - VAG equivalent Part number 6N0 837 238 A

This is the best video I have found on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lirCTsXw3CQ

£3.75 inc UK delivery per kit

PAYPAL ONLY

Pm me for PayPal details

Well Thanks for sharing this kit details.But i have one that is much more simpler to use and implement.It definitely helps me a lot and spare me the locksmith expenses.

These kits are really very useful as once i have the problem with driver side door lock and with this tool kit i will be able to fix the lock issue. This can also help you to reduce the cost of calling the locksmith for door lock issue.

I have learned many things about locksmith tools and how to use them practically from a locksmith near me.

I also have many locksmith near me but never asked anyone to tell me about locks and keys. But still if they provide you such information related to locks then it's really good.

This is smart work done by you, using you tube for door lock repair have saved many bucks. Even when i talked with west philly locksmith on phone they also suggest me to use internet for door lock replacement.