Thread: Caddy Sportline

Caddy Sportline

Does anyone have one of these on the Forum? wondered what they are really like to drive etc.

Look nice!

Dude, you're in the for sale section

**** dont know what to do now, at least it might get noticed hey!
    Monkey pull me out of a hole again please

Sportlines will be much like all the other MK3's to drive

They do drive well, very "car like", and even better on coilovers, believe it or not.

Buying a sportline over and above a well spec'd TDi depends on what you plan to do to it if anything?

140 bhp sounds nice, but i suppose i can get a tdi chipped, maybe looking for a van for work, liked the look of the sportline but didn`t like the price!

hi mate i have 1 a sportline maxi with a superchips remap and very low on coilovers very nice to drive bags of power but way overpriced just get a 1.9tdi and mod it a lot cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by cranedoctor View Post
    140 bhp sounds nice, but i suppose i can get a tdi chipped, maybe looking for a van for work, liked the look of the sportline but didn`t like the price!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcuddy View Post
    hi mate i have 1 a sportline maxi with a superchips remap and very low on coilovers very nice to drive bags of power but way overpriced just get a 1.9tdi and mod it a lot cheaper
    My thoughts would be the same, Sportlines are very nice, but you could build something bespoke cheaper with better suspension & wheels

I know what you mean al i got it and said i wont mod it cos its all been done for me then got the bug so it had coilovers & remap & k&n 18"bbs chs fitted a mate at work has 1.9tdi with same mods and i would say its just as fast & cheap as chips

Quote Originally Posted by mcuddy View Post
    When you say a spotline Maxi, do you mean like a maxi life ie with seats in the back? I didn't realise you could get them with seats in the back in sportline spec. I couldn't find any info when I looked for one. That would be a decent compromise.

Hi buddy the sportline only comes in van form (normal and maxi size) you cant get a life sportline version
    u could always fit seats in the back tho its no hard to do the lad i work with has just put rear seats in his van
    heres a link to some pics of mine

http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1801
    Last edited by mcuddy; 24-03-2011 at 03:54 PM.

I had a new one last year but only kept it 4 months, and went back to a T5 as it was too small. Lovely van and quick as ****. The Sportline will always command more money than a modded van. Personally I wouldn't **** about with a new van as your warranty will be affected.

BobbieGreen Guest
    I am confused . com