Thread: Garage broken into and mk2 caddy pick up stolen - Reward offered

Garage broken into and mk2 caddy pick up stolen - Reward offered

Hi guys, I hope this is ok to post in here.

A good friend of mine has had his garage broken into and had tools stolen and his company ride, a mk2 caddy pick up. He's based in Norwich. This is what he post on a local forum.

Well its happened.... sum theiving low life scums had broken into our unit and stolen some tools. If anyone is offered any cheap Snap on, Mac tools, Sealey tools or Signet tools then please could you let me know. If that was not enough they have taken my Clarke 175 amp welder with a Whitbread pub gas bottle too. This will be easy to spot as it has white Tip Ex stains on the front ( dont ask ). Also taken was a Aluminium race Blue point trolly jack. To rub salt in, they loaded the lot into our Caddy (Natodubbers old ride) white and rust, steel wheels, yellow tinted rear window with black guard, reg no T669 HSA and made off with the lot. They were caught on CCTV so we know how many and what they look like. Any info on either the tools or caddy would be great. If you guys could post this info on any other Forums you may be on or on Facebook, Twitter, My space etc then that would be great. Reward is offered for any info. This happened at about 1 am this morning (friday 3rd ).

Could anyone with info please contact me and I'll put him in touch with him, thanks
    Last edited by big nath; 04-09-2010 at 08:36 AM.

oooooh, theiving little ****e bags, if you know who they are please do let me have my way if they get found. this kinda thing boils my piss. not like they over tens of thousands of pounds, anyone could buy them, but rather steal?? an example needs to be made.
    The sign reads 'Welcome to Bradford'.
    www.vanmodding.com

Can't believe to add injury to insult there loaded it all in the shop caddy and drove off with it. While i don't agree with violence, this sort of thing makes me wanna get there nuts in a vice.
    Last edited by big nath; 04-09-2010 at 09:04 AM.

fire with fire mate, its the only language folk who do this kinda thing understand unfortunately. u have to scare them beyond their own conceptions (get em screaming for mummy) to straighten em out, but can be hard coz they have a poo pit mentality.
    The sign reads 'Welcome to Bradford'.
    www.vanmodding.com

Quote Originally Posted by big nath View Post
    Hi guys, I hope this is ok to post in here.

A good friend of mine has had his garage broken into and had tools stolen and his company ride, a mk2 caddy pick up. He's based in Norwich. This is what he post on a local forum.

Well its happened.... sum theiving low life scums had broken into our unit and stolen some tools. If anyone is offered any cheap Snap on, Mac tools, Sealey tools or Signet tools then please could you let me know. If that was not enough they have taken my Clarke 175 amp welder with a Whitbread pub gas bottle too. This will be easy to spot as it has white Tip Ex stains on the front ( dont ask ). Also taken was a Aluminium race Blue point trolly jack. To rub salt in, they loaded the lot into our Caddy (Natodubbers old ride) white and rust, steel wheels, yellow tinted rear window with black guard, reg no T669 HSA and made off with the lot. They were caught on CCTV so we know how many and what they look like. Any info on either the tools or caddy would be great. If you guys could post this info on any other Forums you may be on or on Facebook, Twitter, My space etc then that would be great. Reward is offered for any info. This happened at about 1 am this morning (friday 3rd ).

Could anyone with info please contact me and I'll put him in touch with him, thanks
    Good luck, hope you catch the thievin' Scumbags an' gie them a guid chisellin'.....

Sticky'd

Hope you get the bastards!!
    Alan says: Selling the $hit in the garage pays for new toys

Cheers for the support, my mate appreciates it. I'll keep you posted.

Oh thats fcuked up pal..... I hope you get em. Give there hands a fair talking to by a base ball bat or cricket stick. Like Caddysimps said fire with fire.

Aloha
    No fit. Put spit..

Quote Originally Posted by KingK View Post
    Oh thats fcuked up pal..... I hope you get em. Give there hands a fair talking to by a base ball bat or cricket stick. Like Caddysimps said fire with fire.

Aloha
    Just there hands !!!!!! im sorry but if someone pinched my tools i would be paying some serious money out for a proper job doing.

The thieving nobheads dont realise how important stuff are

Tools = Work = Money

My tools are my life and sole and have spent all my working life all of 12yrs building them up to a amount of about 20k i dont know the exact figure because it would scare me. Absolutley gutted for the bloke.

Hope they catch them...
    I May be thousands of miles away but keep me close in your heart.

Ok ok Peanut maybe there legs to sense they take them to and from. Ha ha. Yah i think we all agree that they should get fcuked up for what they've done. Stealing is a big no no.

Aloha
    No fit. Put spit..

Quote Originally Posted by caddysimps View Post
    fire with fire mate, its the only language folk who do this kinda thing understand unfortunately. u have to scare them beyond their own conceptions (get em screaming for mummy) to straighten em out, but can be hard coz they have a poo pit mentality.
    this is so annoying and i agree with you. a bloke i used to work with told me about a time he found two lads in his garage tying to make of with his tools.
    in the middle of the night he went down there and knocked them both out then proceeded to place there fingers in his vice and well the you can guess the end of the story. might i say this was also about 15 years ago so he didnt get sued.
    hope your stuff gets found and returned to you.

So whats happening now?

Aloha
    No fit. Put spit..

shocking, hope these knobbers get what they deserve!

thieving is really low, hope you manage to get something sorted

this turned up yet?

only just seen this hope they get what they deserve!!!
    1st vw 1st caddy