Thread: Specialized Big Hit For Sale Cheap

Thumbs up Specialized Big Hit For Sale Cheap

hi i got my mates big hit for sale and i knew there were alot of riders on here so i thought i would see if anyone interested

he bought it and then bout 3 weeks later ended up going off with army..hes just got back and wants to get rid of it to help fund his rally addiction....

so here it is....in perfect condition (no scratches/no buckled wheels/no gear or bearing wear) so it pretty much new! you can tell it hasnt been ridden much as the forks still havent been bedded in!

he wants 700 but i reckon he would take £600 (well i can make him!)
    so just give us a bell!

What size is it?

do you have a spec for it? big hit 1, 2,or 3

Old bighit 3 i think......

Still got me SX Trail 2 (2007) for sale too, £1400, if anyone fancies it?

Jonboy,Pm me where you are at the minute.

Marzocchi Big Hit Triple 170mm-travel fork.
    Avid Juicys for even more impressive single-finger hydraulic braking.
    Higher grade SRAM trigger shifting.

Specialized A1 frame with ORE Optimised Radius Engineered built extra strong with Specialized's trademark down tube, arched to clear the Marzocchi Bomber Drop Off fork (you can dunk a conventional down tube with a long travel fork when you turn the bars while in mid air flight).
    2 shock mounting positions allow you to choose between a 68.2 or 66.3 degree head angle. The slacker angle simultaneously drops the bottom bracket height by 25mm from 387 to 362mm.
    Large volume traction hungry super-tough Specialized Chunder tyres on Sunn Single Track rims.
    Single chainring TruVativ chainset.
    '.... Buttery-smooth suspension action that's active under braking and progressive enough for the biggest drop. On the trail the Big Hit lived up to its name - solid reliable and performance driven, it is a hell of a lot of bike for the money - definitely not a budget bike masquerading as a freeride rig - the 2006 Specialized Big Hit is the real deal in every sense of the word.'
    MBR: December 2005.

Frame:

All new A1 Premium Aluminium BigHit 190mm-travel FSR frame with ORE TT/DT, full cartridge bearings, ISCG mount, asymmetrical rear triangle, and adjustable geometry

Shock: Fox Vanilla R coil with rebound adjustment.
    Fork:

Marzocchi Drop-Off Triple double clamp fork with 170mm travel, rebound adjustment and 20mm thru axle.
    Wheels:

Sun Single Track SL-1 36 hole rims.

Specialized disc hubs (20mm thru axle front).
    Stainless steel spokes.
    Tyres: Specialized Chunder 26x2.3" soft compound.
    Transmission:

SRAM X-7 9-speed trigger shifter.

SRAM X-9 rear gear.
    Truvativ Hussefelt 34t chainset with Truvativ chain guide.
    Truvativ Howitzer XR bottom bracket with oversized sealed outboard cartridge bearing.
    Shimano HG50 11-34 cassette and SRAM chain.
    Alloy platform pedals with 3mm pressed pins.
    Brakes:

Avid Juicy 5 hydraulic disc brake with 8" Polygon rotor.

Handlebars:

Specialized Demo riser bar - 6061 alloy with 31.8mm centre on Truvativ Hussefelt forged CNC 5 degree x 40mm stem Aheadstem.

Saddle: Specialized Freeride with 8mm steel rails and X-Brace on micro-adjust seatpost.
    Sizes:

S-L.

Colour:

Black.

any help? cheers joe...it about 16-17 inches from bb to top of seat tube i think...will find out..

cheers joe

I may have to come on here more often... how many riders are actually on here then? Many from up north...land of haggis ? im from dundee. and i want a caddy