PDA

View Full Version : 1 more Caddy fan

6-PoT
20-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Hey Dubsters,

Im a South African lad (one of the few that arent invading the UK) and Im busy looking for my first Caddy. I've only owned Veedubs - all MkIIs and a Vento VR6, but I ride motocross and a Caddy would double up as transport and as a sick ride for during the week...

They still make new Caddys here (R81 000 for a 1.6 and R87 000 for a 1.6 Club) thats what 7500 pounds?

Once I've found one I'll post some pics when she is ready...

This site has been great, I found so many ideas and tips here, sweeeet! :thumbs_up

caddysa
20-07-2005, 08:22 AM
As a fellow South African I welcome you. If you need to find a caddy, pm me. I've got a friend who builds and rebuilds caddy's. He's got two that he is busy with. Whre in SA do you stay?

6-PoT
20-07-2005, 08:47 AM
As a fellow South African I welcome you. If you need to find a caddy, pm me. I've got a friend who builds and rebuilds caddy's. He's got two that he is busy with. Whre in SA do you stay?

Hey Caddysa,

I sold my MkII to make some cash available to do a financial course - Im going to need to finance a Caddy so it must be '96 and up. Can Your mate assist with finance? If its clean, and white or gun metal grey Im keen!

Thanks a million - any help would be great! Im ready to finance right away so I wont mess him around.

Im in JHB...

Sweet!

wayne
20-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Hey 6-pot got you on the veedubz site! Names wayne from Cape Town. Im in the process in selling my Km3 GTI too. Wanna get me a caddy. Let me know where you got your Im on the look out too. for one same year and colour.

Peace 8D

6-PoT
20-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Hey 6-pot got you on the veedubz site! Names wayne from Cape Town. Im in the process in selling my Km3 GTI too. Wanna get me a caddy. Let me know where you got your Im on the look out too. for one same year and colour.

Peace 8D

Hey Wayne,

Yeah saw Your post on the MkIII - went to check the pics on the GTi Club site... Its one sweet ride!
I found a blue '99 model Caddy Club with A/C, FSH, and 70 000km, but its navy blue... Looks VERY neat. R50 000 so its above retail value.
Send me a mail if You want the guys number...
justins@isservices.co.za

Sweet!