PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Harrogate N Yorks

steel-jaw-sasha
27-03-2005, 12:04 PM
Finally got some pics on the web and thought it time I better say hello to all you mad caddy modders. Please take a look and let me know if it all works OK, I live on and Apple MAC so sometimes you get conflicts with a PC.
http://homepage.mac.com/keithsasha/

mortskeg
27-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Wow, that's pretty neat that you did your own checking of the insides of your injection pump. Where did you find tolerances listed for it? :thumbs_up

steel-jaw-sasha
27-03-2005, 07:34 PM
it was on the VW GTD forum seem to be alot of serious diesel heads on there.

caddyboy
27-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Don't mention the "D" word!!! DJ will have a thrombo!

Volksmaster
29-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Hello fellow yorkie! i'm in otley good to have another caddy fool nearby :D

steel-jaw-sasha
29-03-2005, 03:55 PM
cool. should meet up some time, just need a northern version of the "ace cafe": there is a vw meet at clifton moor in york the end of next month if you are interested or on the road

Al
29-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Bah! Diesel perverts;) :D

Liking you 3rd brakelight, what car donated that;?

steel-jaw-sasha
29-03-2005, 09:20 PM
diesel is the new black..................... well smoke anyway!

Found the brake light in the back window of a fiesta at the breakers after searching for a couple of hours, looks like an aftermarket one. Need to checkout Halford etc. fits nicely into the tailgate. I have put some citreon zx number plate lights in the bottom of the tailgate out of sight, I will take some night shots later.

Volksmaster
04-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Yeah kool i'll haul my ass in my polo as my caddy is a long way off let us know of details sounds like a larf york aint 2 far :D

steel-jaw-sasha
06-04-2005, 10:22 PM
link to summer nights at york

http://vwcaddyforum.com/showthread.php?t=4770

let me know if you will be going

caddyboy
06-04-2005, 10:44 PM
I've been down from Newcastle a couple of times, was a good evening out, very friendly etc. You guys going to the Harewood House show in a couple of months??

Darth Garry
06-04-2005, 11:37 PM
What did you do exactly to your TD pump? Did it increase the performance? I'll never mess with mine, I just had it professionally rebuilt and set to factory spec, but I'm curious all the same.

Garry

Volksmaster
07-04-2005, 07:19 AM
harewood sheet that's only down road from me thats sounds like a larf yeah steel_jaw def gonna come to vw summer nights looks like a good do

steel-jaw-sasha
07-04-2005, 07:54 AM
What did you do exactly to your TD pump? Did it increase the performance? I'll never mess with mine, I just had it professionally rebuilt and set to factory spec, but I'm curious all the same.

Garry

altered the govener settings, but since then I have found a chap who will rebuild my pump to my speck setting fuel and internal timing to suit boots and rpm etc.

if you are happy with how It runs don,t touch