PDA

View Full Version : Finally posting!

Techty
13-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Hey everybody. I have been scanning this forum for awhile. But have never posted ... So here i am... Posting. My Name is tyler. but you can call me Techty.. or Trilur.

I bought my caddy about 7 months ago now. I love it! It actually my first car. I have always wanted one. Now i got one! So now i am fixing stuff and primered it for now. A couple days ago i was picking up a friend for lunch. And a lady backed up into me with her van. Now i have a big dent behind my door. But her insurance is gonna pay for it... hopefully.
Anyways i look forward to meeting you all. And hopefully start posting some pictures!
-Tyler

P.S. If any body know anybody with the last name "Schnadarle" Let Me Know... Thanks!

Heres a pic of my caddy the day i bought it...

http://www.tylersch.com/caddypics/firstpic.jpg

caddyboy
13-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the forum, truck looks good. What plans do you have for it?

Techty
14-02-2005, 08:36 AM
Well.. Currently it looks quite different. Ill take a picture tomarrow and post it.

Nice to meet ya .

-Tyler

Woobn8r
14-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Nice catch for a first vehicle....many have done worse....

Welcome to the Forum....

xflowgolf
14-02-2005, 09:31 PM
great lookin truck! wherabouts in the U.S. are you? It's a shame to cover up that great lookin original paint with primer. sorry to hear about the dent as well.

the kid i bought my truck from did the same thing. oh well. welcome aboard :)

Techty
15-02-2005, 07:29 AM
The paint wasnt too bad, a couple of good size surface rust spots but i wanted to to some work on it. And the only thing that i could really do was cosmetic... since everything on running gear and enjine was good.

I live in Central California.
Madera... 30 minutes from fresno

-Tyler

jonny
15-02-2005, 08:18 AM
welcome Techty your caddy looks good, its to bad it got hit, nobody wants that to happen, maybe you could get a new paint job out of the deal, hahaha:D but non the less welcome.:)

Techty
16-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Jonny: yeah that would be cool if i could get a paintjob out of it. But currently at this point ill be lucky if the ladies insurance is going to pay for anything. There trying to rip me off. And since the police wouldnt come, even after calling them twice, there is no police report so it my word and the witness against hers and her SOCalled "Witnesses"

So anyway i am gonna have all the body work done to it all at once, with a silver paint job. Itll run me about 3Gs. but i feel its worth it.

Anyways i am dead tired at work. So I gotta go.
Seya.
-Tyler

alistair
17-02-2005, 06:33 PM
welcome to the forum tyler anything you need to know about your truck somboby here knows it :) silver will look wicked :D