PDA

View Full Version : Caddy sighted in my driveway!

Darth Garry
28-09-2004, 07:52 AM
CTCaddy came over to get his free Tuppaware sample, here's a few pics!

http://www.notinteresting.com/photoalbum/040927turbo/P9260062.JPG

http://www.notinteresting.com/photoalbum/040927turbo/P9260063.JPG

Garry

m@
28-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Errm, pics?

m@
28-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Doh! I make a snappy comment about the lack of pics, post it and VOILA, the pics appear!
Patience my son, patience!

caddyboy
28-09-2004, 07:15 PM
CTCaddy doesn't look too comfortable with the "sign"

Woobn8r
28-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Albany, NY. North American "Home" of the Caddyforum.

Garry, Maybe we should hold our first meet next summer at your place (we've seen the party pics)

Darth Garry
29-09-2004, 04:38 AM
Hey man if everyone was up for that I'd be happy to host it. I'm sure I could talk my parents into it. We've pretty got everything a meet needs. A big yard/driveway, a fireplace, and... a lift!

Oh yeah, and a Kegerator.

Garry

zelreth
29-09-2004, 08:53 AM
can't forget the kegorator! lol

m@
29-09-2004, 12:56 PM
WADDAFA is Kegorator?!?! is it some kinda electric keg for keeping your beer cold and foamy? Sounds angry man, kind-a-like something with loadsa tubing that you plug people into to force feed them the golden brew!!!! getting excited just thinking about it![}:)]

caddyboy
29-09-2004, 02:33 PM
I thought it sounded like a reptile!

Woobn8r
29-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Thats what you turn into (reptile) [:p]after enough golden brew...However, it is American beer, so it takes alot....

Why is drinking American (US) beer like having sex in a canoe?

They are both f*cking close to water!

m@
29-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Heheheheheh:D:D
What is the average alchohol content in american beer?
Give me an Amstel any day!

P4ulo
30-09-2004, 04:11 AM
Yeah man, Gazza that fella (proper title - CTCaddy) looks less than comfortable in front of the camera.
Fair Play to him, I bet you were all over the top and hyper, all he wanted to do was pick up some free stuff and run away, but you made him do the salute without his consent and everything!!!!

Darth Garry
30-09-2004, 07:32 AM
Haha you pretty much nailed it P4ulo. If he asks I'll pull the photos.

Garry

Iowa Caddy
30-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Good one, woobs re: US beer/sex in a canoe. I agree completely re: the manufactured swill that most people call beer here in the US. Nothing but Guiness for me, please, ever since my first taste in 1976 - although I will take an occasional Grant's Pale Ale if I find it on tap. BTW, I'm surprised you called it "American" beer - I thought Canadians were (correctly) offended when citizens of the United States of Asparagus conveniently ignore the fact that there are a coupla' dozen countries (or more) in america, yet still refer to their country as America.

Woobn8r
01-10-2004, 09:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by m@
What is the average alchohol content in american beer?

m@, think most are 3%....I used to work for Amstel Breweries (Canada) Limited....no longer here...bought by MOLSON....

Iowa, I see, you have the love for God's nectar, Been through St.James gate myself for the freshest pint I've ever had...not really beer, more like...liquid life.

Our use of "America" (or at least mine) is a derrived short form of the "United States of America" moniker as opposed to the "Dominion of Canada" title we have. I don't think Mexico uses the title "Mexico of America", and I think that's similar to all the Central/Southern American countries. See, You "Americans" are unique!

I think the controversy is more about the perceived U.S. ignorance towards their neighbours....I can't tell you how many times I've heard of the "U.S. Tourist" with skiis on their roof rack, looking to go skiing up here in July. I never believed it until I actually SAW it...

We (Canadians) know, and are taught about the U.S.A in school, "We" are tied in our economies, media exposure, music, and culture (to some extent). In the USA, only a very few could even name our Prime Minister...or even name half of our Provinces...or One of our three territories.

We are aware that we live in North America, but I have never heard anyone take offence to a U.S. citizen claiming to be "American", presumably excluding Canadians in the statement. In fact, many Canadians shout to be heard that they are not "American".

I'll probably p*ss everyone of in saying similar (recognition) issues exists between The Republic of Ireland (of which I am also a citizen) and Northern Ireland...Or Austrailia and new Zealand.

Personally...I'd like a green card...:D

Now, if you have all read this far you will notice we are a bit off topic...so I'll say that no matter what country you are in or are a citizen of...Caddys are absolutely cool and all sightings should be reported here!

Darth Garry
06-10-2004, 06:33 AM
That was a whole lot of post, but after reading the conclusion, I forgot everything above it :)

Garry