PDA

View Full Version : Your Thoughts on the Audi TT please??

Loz
21-09-2004, 12:28 AM
Gonna get one unless you guys tell me something dreadfull about them. I am really quite keen. this is odd because I went to Audi who gave me a car for a day just after I had got an old Subaru SVX. I drove it for 15 minutes and took it back. Just was not impressed. I even filmed my test ride so I could relive the anticlimax!!

Now I still find I bump my head in the bugger and realise that the rear seats are token gestures... But I am about a gnats whisker from buying one!

Help! Am I being really dumb? I used to do 50k miles a year but that is gonna half now with my new job. maybe even less... so I don't need a motorway cruncher... What do you think?

Loz

Woobn8r
21-09-2004, 02:51 AM
Nice car almost looks more like an old 911 than the new 911...

BTW: didn't you want a 911?

dub-ha8
21-09-2004, 03:21 AM
I like the Audi RS6 over the TT's

Al
21-09-2004, 04:10 AM
Parts Car[:p] same as Corrado's[:I]

J/K, well they are just about everywhere so there must be something good about them:) but im with Jay[^] That RS6 is the dogz[8D]

Darth Garry
21-09-2004, 10:17 PM
A lot of money. I basically like the fuel filler cap and that's about it. They're probably fun to drive for a few minutes though. I'm not a big fan of G forces.

Garry

zelreth
22-09-2004, 01:31 AM
they are great to look at, have never driven one though. i wouldn't mind having one, nice g forces...lol

tekton
28-09-2004, 04:33 AM
If i wouldn't have gotten married and all that (doesn't make sense if you have a small crew to haul) I would be driving a TT. To me it's lots of kick ass in a small package, and they aren't so pricey if ya shop used.