PDA

View Full Version : This FORUM is (OFF THE HOOK)

cHiLLi
15-08-2004, 11:58 PM
Hi caddy lovers... i am absolutely amazed at this forum , ive been reading and posting a few for the last 2 weeks like every night! by the way call me chilli i live in Durban, South Africa i am 18! i have a 85/86 petrol 1600 caddy and ive learnt so much from all of you!this is my first car.ive had it since march this year and have been driving it for about 2 months! it has so much power i love it. hope to chat to lots of you ,advice is always welcome :) and will post a picture of her as soon as i know how cheers for now.;) oh and ADMIN ... you are doing a great job![8D]

zelreth
16-08-2004, 05:21 AM
you could become very popular on here...being from the only place caddys are still made...welcome

mortskeg
16-08-2004, 06:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by cHiLLi

Hi caddy lovers... i am absolutely amazed at this forum ...oh and ADMIN ... you are doing a great job![8D]

I have to second that Chilli, I just got on to this forum in the past week after 8 yrs of VW ownership (5yrs caddy) and I have to say that there is a lot of good stuff here.
By the way it looks like the current exchange would put a R88,330.00 Club 1.6 at about 13,617.41 USD, still not a bad deal. How about putting one on a boat headed to the US for me C?

Woobn8r
16-08-2004, 10:23 PM
Hello Boys,

Welcome to "the Worlds #1 Caddy Community"

cHiLLi
17-08-2004, 12:57 AM
thankyou thankyou :) whats the story with posting pic of my caddy ??tried last nite was rejected twice..
oh mortskeg you serious about shipping???

mortskeg
17-08-2004, 01:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by cHiLLi

thankyou thankyou :) whats the story with posting pic of my caddy ??tried last nite was rejected twice..
oh mortskeg you serious about shipping???

Hey I managed to get my pictures up through photobucket.com as suggested in the posting pictures thread I think. The only deal is that you have to sign up (free) between 10am-2pm or 10pm-2am Mountain time. Which right now is UTC +6hrs with the daylight savings.
I wish I was serious about getting a brand new caddy. Maybe in a couple years. Don't know if the bank would give me an auto loan when I tell them that I want it in ZAR south africa Rand

Darth Garry
17-08-2004, 02:34 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Garry

cHiLLi
17-08-2004, 10:05 PM
haha ok cool.will try but lata not in a rush .. thanks darth gary :)