PDA

View Full Version : New to the game

slow n low
27-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Finally got round to registering.I hate computers but its the only way these days.
Finally got my first Caddy back in october last year. Was a bit of a knacker but i was chuffed to bits at the time.Dark blue diesel, dented to within an inch of tis life but sound enough.Anyways as i'm sure a few people can testify you never stop looking for that little treasure for a few hundred quid. I found it in feb this year.'irish green' 1.6 petrol, 1 owner, 2000 miles a year, garaged whole time, sweet as nut beauty just up the road.
I haven't done anything to it yet except fit some 'driver' steels but am planning to take it off the road in the winter and get some stuff done> put in 4+e box or similar, straighten bed a bit, carpets ............!
I live in South lincs (stamford) and would like to hear from anyone anywhere near to get in touch and shoot the s**t with.

http://www.dirtridersinternational.com/pictures/int05.jpg

mossrite
28-06-2004, 12:32 AM
welcome to the forum mate! it's always a nice feeling to find a cherry like your irish green girl. good luck on your plans, sounds good

Darth Garry
29-06-2004, 04:18 AM
Man, those euro rear ends are da' bomb. They must be 3 inches higher than the US ones.

Garry