PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!

NE-Matt
04-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Just found the site and I like! :D I currently don't have a Caddy (i own a 1994 mini) but it's one of the vehicles thats on my "must own one day list" [:p]. I'm thinking about maybe selling the mini and getting a caddy on the go. I think I'm starting to grow out of the mini scene (i'm 21 now) and am looking for my next stage in cars!! I'm tempted by a vw, my first car was a 1986 Polo C and even tho it died in the end (hehe) it was built like a tank and importantly it was square!! People think i'm a bit wierd as I really love 'square' vehicles, I fancy a mk1 golf as I've allways been a fan of them but I also really like pick ups, not for any practical reason, i just think they look great! So a mk1 golf pick up would be pretty close to my ideal, so i guess a caddy would be great!! Also after looking around there seems to be a scene that comes with the car which is important to me and plenty of scope for mods, as there is with the mini.

I've also had this caddy i've made up in my head that refuses to go away!! [:p] It's finished in anthracite metallic paint, 17" Audi RS4 wheels (as seen on the latest TT's) and a fancy interior (black leather of course ;)) Mind you some of these euro caddys I'm seeing on the small rims look very impressive!!

So basically hello, hope to speak to you all soon!!

Matt :)

feel free to add me to MSN!! learn_to_hate_me@hotmail.com

caddyboy
04-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Welcome to our great forum NE-Matt.

Where about in the UK are you? Does the "NE" stand for North East?? Do I have a fellow Geordie on the forum?????
If you are then you WILL be getting a Caddy to come cruising with me!!

NE-Matt
04-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Hey there, NE does indeed stand for north east, just down the road from geordie land, Durham City to be precise!

Matt

caddyboy
05-06-2004, 03:42 AM
Cool, get a Caddy quick!

NE-Matt
05-06-2004, 03:51 AM
haha, know of any??

Matt