PDA

View Full Version : Flipping Hell ?

Al
23-03-2004, 03:57 AM
I doesnt have to be!

As from the begining of April I should have a bit more time on my hands:), and I am "thinking" (depending on your responces) of offering an exchange flipped axle conversion for those who cannot or do not, have the facilities, this will be limited to the UK (for now).

So what do you get[?] Basically, an exchange axle with new spring saddles welded on to re-locate the axle above the leaf springs and 4 new U-bolts.

How will it work[?] You send me your axle and I send you the modded one to make turn around faster.

Prices[?][?][?] Well I dont know yet but it has to be worth my while, and be good value to you boyz n gurz:)

Also I am working on different shock absorber setup's which may also be available[:p]

Let me know what you think;)

BaldieMk1
23-03-2004, 04:03 AM
The axle mod. won't be a problem for me, but would be interested in what you can come up with in the uprated shocker department.
Cheers.
Mark..

spenda
23-03-2004, 10:24 PM
if you give me a price i may hold back on attempting mine. where in uk are you admin?

Al
24-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Im just getting a feel for demand at the moment, I will have prices begining of April:)

M25 Jnc. 17, but bare axles can be posted for less than 20