PDA

View Full Version : Blue caddy, gold spoked alloys, Plymouth

Alex_caddy
23-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Saw a blue caddy with goldish bbs type alloys and nice leather seats parked up on regent street. Walked past it on my way home, nice to see some more caddys around

hackneycaddy
24-01-2007, 09:47 PM
thats mine, still a lot to do tan door cards arrived for it today im trying to retro style. i saw your gold one today around st judes, nice height, p slots, looking real nice buddy, my mate noticed it too and said it was much better than mine ha ha ha.

Alex_caddy
24-01-2007, 10:08 PM
hey, yeah i live in st judes. Its nice to see another caddy around :thumbs_up

Mine isnt too bad at the moment but i have lots of stuff i want to do with it, someone hit the back of my car when it was parked up over christmas and ruined my mint tailgate which pissed me off alot but hey sh*t happens i guess. I want to make mine a little more retro in the future too

hackneycaddy
25-01-2007, 12:13 AM
i noticed the little ding! where did you get the rear bumper from? im not sure if i want a rollpan or metal tubes or even adapted front chrome bumper with indicators!!! where did you get your sprayed?

Alex_caddy
25-01-2007, 01:10 PM
the rear bumpers were on it when i bought it, think they guy got them made up himself from somewhere. They previous guy also sprayed it himself too, isnt too bad of a job but i have found that the paint chips quite easily when i have been lugging things around.