PDA

View Full Version : Signing On

Ric
08-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Hi everyone,

Just like to introduce myself. My names Ric, 24 from Chorley which is near Preston in Lancashire.

I've just bought my Caddy, got it from Sarah (the two tone one) after about 8 months of searching for a good one, and boy what a beaut she is!

Some pics will follow shortly although I think Sarahs original 'For Sale' topic is still in the 'For Sale' section with pics in it.

G60 lump here i come! :D

Are there any meets around here any time soon?

shabby_caddy
08-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Kool man, welcome, Yeah wasnt it on ebay that caddy a few weeks back? well nice caddy.

mortskeg
08-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Ric, welcome to the forum! Loving the old coca-cola two-tone. :td

Darth Garry
09-12-2006, 01:12 AM
Awesome man, as long as "Ric" never morphs into "Rice", you're cool with me!

See you around!

Garry

Ric
09-12-2006, 10:17 AM
Rice? :i_dont_kn :D

Shabby, yeh twas on ebay but luckily she didnt get the price she wanted, so I went down and snapped it out of her hands!!!

shabby_caddy
09-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Kool, least you save a load of trouble not haveing to sort the body work out, looks really tidy. Think the guy which did alot of the original work on it is on here aswell somewhere.

P4ulo
09-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Rice? :i_dont_kn :D

Rice = Japanese motor cars....

Ric
10-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Rice = Japanese motor cars....

Ahhhhh! :thumbs_up

There's a few things that need slight attention, couple of rusty spots on the bed and a few rough bits inside but otherwise tis in very good knick. I cant believe I found one in the condition I have. Like you say saves spending time and money getting it all done. I put it down to destiny. :D

I just want to get either a VR6 or G60 lump in it now. :screwy: