PDA

View Full Version : hi

tomcat
19-08-2006, 05:07 PM
hey all i found your site through a search and thought i would join up.

i have recently been forced to buy a second car because im skint with the petrol from my main car and saw a caddy pickup and quite like them and like what they can become.

so looking at buying one in the next couple of months, what kind of price do they go for? not all tarted up just standardish or with a few bits done would be good.

i have seen a couple of posts saying rat look.. is there any other type of looks? lol sorry new to this kind of sceene.

pics and examples would be great :I

oh and im from swindon and part owner of www.topsecretcruising.co.uk.

cheeers aj

tomcat
21-08-2006, 07:14 PM
hello? :music:

nickl
21-08-2006, 07:20 PM
hi..... welcome to the forum! :thumbs_up :p

you can do any look to a caddy that appeals to your own tastes- every caddy on here is individual to how its owner wants it- they dont really fall into "names"- anythin other than big chrome spinners seems to go on her VAG related! ;)

CaddyChew
21-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Good luck getting a Caddy sorted soon. :thumbs_up Someone on here (apologies i forget who) came up with the top idea of scouting the classifieds in farming mags. Mine was a farm job and can't complain.

Another South-Westerner, thats a shed load of us! gotta have a mini meet down this way soon. :music:

tomcat
22-08-2006, 10:56 PM
cheers lads :)

thanks caddy for the tip ill check that out, would rather one slightly done save a few pennys but ill take a look.

aj

dub-ha8
22-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Someone on here (apologies i forget who) came up with the top idea of scouting the classifieds in farming mags.

:thumbs_up :thumbs_up