PDA

View Full Version : aye up

nik-nak-paddy-wak
17-08-2006, 09:48 AM
hey there every-one. Im a newbee caddy wana b, just sold my t4, chipped lowerd ext so now im on the look out for a clean caddy. im without transport so need somthing soon, if any one could help me would be great (gota be cheep) ima tight git :thumbs_up

forum rocks, keep it up :music:

caddyshack
17-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Welcome dude....have a look through the for sale section and go over more than one page as I posted a Caddy on there from a bloke who pulled up to see mine and Als Caddys which were parked up...he wanted to sell his.

Dub Ha8 is selling his 16valver which just needs paint (I think) he has done the hard work and its in primer!

Also have a look on ebay but dont buy the first one you see...refer back to the Forum as many are know on here!

nik-nak-paddy-wak
17-08-2006, 10:56 AM
nice one dude, this will be my first caddy? so im gona have to read-up on caddys, ie: what to look for ect.
Ive seen a couple on here that im interested in, allthough it seems they are a bit thin on the ground, so every one's after the same one. all part of the fun i suppose.

thanks for the addvice dude :thumbs_up

dub-ha8
17-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Welcome to the forum :thumbs_up

To buy a caddy.....

Stay away from eBay, forums and vw sites in general but this is my opinion, sorry but its true XXC .

Start looking in farming mags and in and around that sector for a good honest caddy :thumbs_up

nik-nak-paddy-wak
17-08-2006, 06:39 PM
thanks, yea im more interested in a good caddy, un-modded. I know most have had a hard life so the chance of getting a good one isnt gona be easy.
never conciderd farming mags, nice one will give it a go.

thanks again

cadzukes
17-08-2006, 08:20 PM
are you in lincoln nebraska or are you from somewhere other than the states?

nik-nak-paddy-wak
17-08-2006, 10:00 PM
sorry dude, lincoln uk