PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

CaddyChew
07-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Ello all,

New to VW and Caddies, but bought my first today, pic below. Liberated it from a farm in Taunton earlier where it was being used to take lambs to slaughter!!!

Got some stuff planned for it, but I do not possess an ounce of technical or mechanical know-how, so i'll doubtless be on here for advice on a regular basis. All help will be gratefully received and paid for in copious amounts of alcohol. Despite the lack of funds, i'll be hoping to get it somewhere near ready for next summer.

By the way, if anyone is interested in transporting livestock in their caddy, I have kustom made fencing that came with mine. Free to collector.... (deafening silence) :D

Cheers,

Danny[/FONT]

jonesy
07-08-2006, 08:07 PM
welcome chewy! another southwest caddy owner what part of bristol are you from jimmy and me are gonna go for a pint soon fancy it?

CaddyChew
07-08-2006, 08:37 PM
I'm in Brentry, or Southmead-on-Trym as the estate agaent calls it. Near Filton/Cribbs etc. Would be up for that pint (cider? :) ), am away on hols for a week from tomorrow, but catch up when I get back.

jonesy
07-08-2006, 08:50 PM
cider a man of taste! drop me a pm when you get back and we can sort something out,are you going to e38?

Jimmy
07-08-2006, 09:37 PM
a 'meader with a caddy?! :0 :D

welcome to the forum :)

I'm only 10 mins from you in bishopston down by the gloucester rd. :thumbs_up